New Kobo Machines
The home for Kobo flatbed hot foil printers.
KOBO KB338 SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER
Free half-day training worth £150+VAT
From £2999.00 + VAT and Shipping
We are proud to announce that we are the only UK distributors of Kobo Hot Foil Machines. We have been using Kobos for over 25 years and we were granted the dealership in Hong Kong by Managing Director Stanley Ng of Kobo. We are delighted with this partnership as Kobo is renowned for creating a well-engineered, heavy-duty, hot foiling machinery. This is a brand that will last and stand the test of time, as well as offering a good back up service. If you are looking for a reliable, quality, hand-operated or hydraulic, flatbed hot foil machine, then you will not be disappointed.
We ship to order all machines, so please allow delivery from the Far East but we do have a selection of working Kobos based at our premises in Bromsgrove. Here you can view the most popular model in the range, the Kobo 338, which we use on a daily basis.
Please see below the prices of the most popular models, but other machines are also available.
Kobo KB 338 Ł2999
Kobo TC821 Ł3450
Kobo TC851 Ł4250
Kobo TC822 Ł7700
Kobo TC828 Ł10,426
All prices + VAT – shipping not included.
Why use a Flat Bed Machine?
There are two main varieties of hot foil machines – Platen and Flatbeds. Both are equally effective but serve different purposes. It all depends on the size and type of job required.
The advantages of using a Flatbed:
1. They have a movable head. Flatbeds allow you to print onto deeper or thicker objects such as made up boxes and box lids, up to approximately 19cm (TC 821 and 851 models) – this is due to the moveable head.
2. They have a larger flatbed area to place your work on. For example, if you are printing onto an A3 cover for a folder, this can sit on the printing bed nicely. The area can be extended to take larger print items.
3. They have generous hand pressure for printing on larger areas. For example, the 338 gives you a maximum of 1000kg of pressure, while the 851 delivers a maximum of 2500kg of pressure.
4. The larger machines use toggle action. All of the larger variety of Kobos, from the 338 models upwards, have a toggle action mechanism. This allows you to accurately control your pressure setting in order to achieve excellent foiling results.
5. They have a larger foil print area.* For example, the 338 print area is a massive 125mm x 220mm. This area increases upwards to the largest machine in the range, the 851, which has a 200mm x 300mm print area. (*A larger object can be placed on the print table but this is the max print size).